Buy Project Professional 2016 with Instant Delivery at Keyheaven Store
Project Professional 2016 is an optimal program to properly manage your projects. The numerous integrated planning tools allow you to create a new project in just a few minutes, to adapt it to your requirements and to monitor the progress at any time. In addition, various reporting features in MS Project Professional 2016 ensure that you can keep track of the key features of your project and, if necessary, refine it in a presentation. In addition, thanks to the Gantt chart, the process paths that are critical to your project are always highlighted, and you can see at a glance what processes they are related to.
Important: Cannot be used on Mac OS
The key will be instantly sent to your eMail after checkout is completed. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
After checkout please follow these steps to activate your license copy and proceed to download
Step 1: Go to www.office.com/setup
Step 2: Sign in with your Microsoft account, or create one if you don’t have one. Be sure to remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.
Note: If you still have any problem while activating, just try with www.microsoft.com/redeem
System Requirements to run Project Professional 2016
- Processor with 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x-64 bit with SSE2.
- Random Access Memory aka RAM of at least 2GB
- Hard disk space amounting to 3.0GB or more
- Screen resolution of 1280×800
- A DirectX 10 graphic card for acceleration of graphics hardware
- Options include Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- The latest version of a browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge. The previous version works, too.
- .NET 3.5
- To use multi-touch options, a touch-enabled device must be present. Features can also be accessed by keyboard with mouse or other input device of a standard or accessible nature.