Buy Project Professional 2019 with Instant Delivery at Software Planet
Microsoft Project works like a project management software, developed and marketed by Microsoft. It is intended to assist a project manager when making a schedule, allocating resources to tasks, tracking processes, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
It is part of the Microsoft Office family but you must buy an additional license for Project 2019 if you want to use it, as it has never been included in any of its releases. Currently, it is available in Standard and Professional versions. The proprietary format used by this software is MPP.
What brings us the new Project 2019?
In Microsoft Project 2019, you no longer need to remember the ID of the task when need to link it. Instead, when you select a cell in the Preceders column and click the down arrow, a list of all the tasks will be shown in that project. The task hierarchy and order match your project, making it easier for you to scroll to the right task and then select the checkbox next to it. You can also select tasks in the “Successors” column by using the drop-down list.
Communicating the progress of a project is now much easier. Timelines can now be tagged, and the progress bar is shown to the right of the tasks, simplifying the illustration of your plan and work in progress by sharing the status of your project.
Microsoft continues to focus its efforts on improving Project’s accessibility for all its customers. After you buy Project 2019, you will find interesting functions such as Windows Narrator and other assistive technologies can more easily read the elements of the application, and has also improved the contrast along with keyboard support. A great reason to purchase a Project 2019 license if you depend on assistive technology to speed up your work.
Be aware before purchasing: This key doesn’t work for Mac OS. This release is officially supported only on Windows 10.
The key will be instantly sent to your eMail after checkout is completed. Download links will be provided in English and Spanish. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
After you buy Project Professional 2019, these are the steps to activate your product key:
- When order gets completed, you will automatically receive an email from SoftwarePlanet that includes your product key(s) and proper download links.
- You can download the ISO of your choice and open it with the integrated Windows 10 explorer tool, but in case you need another tool to mount it we recommend the use of WinCDEmu. This software also provides a more practical Portable version which can be launched without installing it.
Minimum official system requirements:
- You need to be running Windows 10 (any version) or Windows Server 2019.
- For 32-bit you only need 2GB of RAM, but at least 4GB is necessary while running in 64-bit.
- A Dual Core CPU, running at 1.6Ghz.
- 4GB available for installation on your HDD/SSD unit.
- Screen resolution must be at least 1280 x 768 (HD)
- Your web browser needs to be updated to its latest version, preferably.
- Minimum requirement of .NET Framework version is 3.5. But some features may need a more recent version, like 4.6.
Full overview of software & hardware requirements can be found at Microsoft Products Website